Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is me
Hello Everyone!! This is me Farran from the USA as a new member of this board. I am happy to be a p[art of this and would like to say that join the community to communicate with members. I hope by conversation would be able to know about exciting things through you all. Does anyone like to say welcome me here?
Hello, Farran, It is good to see you as a new member here. I am also a newbie and my name is Moyna. I would like to say you welcome here and hope so you will spend a nice time here while being the part of running conversation. I am also from the USA. I would like to read about your hometown in details. What do you say about it here?
I am quite excited to know that you have said to me welcome here. It's my goodness and gonna share with you belong from NYC. This is my hometown and also the home of of plenty of attractions which I think attract thousands of the travelers whole of the year. Let me know have you been there?
Had a great time at helicopter ride niagara falls ny.
Farran, I am glad to know that you liked my welcome post. I am hoping that you will have really a nice time here. Well, I am agreeing with you here that New York City is one of the best and most valuable places in the USA. It is a home of endless enjoyable options, Its landmarks, skyscrapers, Nightlife, and Cruising options are bets to try.
This is really good for me to know that you have shared good things to enjoy NYC. NO doubt this remains always fascinating for me and would like to get exciting time period with mates. Let me know what do you like to use to enjoy the nightlife fo this place? I am so keen to see your good post regarding this.